Jobs & Internships
Want to get your foot into the music industry by interning at one of the top booking & management companies? Well here's your chance.
We are no longer accepting applications for Summer 2015 interns.
Our internship program gives you an inside look into the industry, hands on experience and is a great way to meet a wide variety of industry professionals, artists and more.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interest in the music industry
Ability to multi task and be detail oriented
Computer and Research skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet browser)
Available 8-12 hours per week for a duration of 4 months minimum
Must be in the Boulder/Denver area at time of internship
This internship is unpaid
Send us an email with a cover letter and resume, click Contact Us or send directly to email@example.com.
Branding, Partnerships & Marketing Internship (no longer accepting applications):
Would you like experience in serving a large, vivid, and engaged brand community?
Our Branding, Partnerships & Marketing internship program offers an inside view of our industry, with hands on experience, opportunities for creativity, and a leg up in learning how to connect with other professionals in the branding and entertainment worlds.
• Personally Organized
• Social Media User
• Social Media Content Creator
• Strong Written & Verbal communication skills
• Strong interest in the marketing or advertising industry
• Ability to multi task and be detail oriented
• Computer and research Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Products, Internet Browser)
• Available 8-12 hours per week Jan 19th - May 1st
• Must be in the Boulder/Denver area at time of internship
• This internship is unpaid, although college credit may be available
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Administrative Work
• Research & Development
• Website Maintenance
• Writing Copy
• Filing and General Organization
• Miscellaneous Office Tasks
• Coffee Runs & Other daily errands
• Cover Letter & Resume
• Links to your 3 favorite websites for daily use
• A list of your top 4 most used apps
• 2 examples of your personal web presence